Become a Member
Become a member and get involved in shaping our future
Members are vital in realizing the Trust’s vision for Tomintoul & Glenlivet and in delivering the wide range of projects in its Community Plan. Becoming a member of Tomintoul & Glenlivet Development Trust will enable you to have a positive impact on your community; to help influence decisions that will change Tomintoul & Glenlivet for the better. So why not join us, share our successes and help us to achieve even greater things for Tomintoul & Glenlivet!
- A share in Tomintoul & Glenlivet Development Trust
- Entitlement to vote at the AGM
- Regular newsletter
- Demonstrate support for your local community development trust
- The opportunity to be elected as a Director of the Trust
Types of membership
- Full Membership is available to any person aged 18 years or over, who lives or works in the Tomintoul & Glenlivet (AB37 9 postcode) area and is entitled to vote at a local government election.
- Junior Membership is open to individuals aged between 12 and 17, who live in the Tomintoul & Glenlivet (AB37 9 postcode) area.
- Associate Membership is open to individuals not ordinarily resident in or employed in the AB37 9 postcode area, and to any organisation who would like to support the work of the trust.
How to join
To become a member, you are required to complete an application form and pay a membership fee. Your membership fee helps to support the core operations of Tomintoul & Glenlivet Development Trust